26 de Septiembre de 2016
This website is owned by B Law & Tax, BLT LAW AND TAX SL, a law firm with address at C / Miguel Ángel No. 16, 2nd right Madrid (Spain)
Use of this website is subject to the following conditions. Please read them carefully. Your access to this site and its content means that you have read and agree to them.
1.- Conditions of use
- 1.1 B law & Tax has prepared the material on this website for information purposes only. It may not reflect the most recent legislation or case law on the matters analyzed, and we may change, expand upon or update it without notification.
- 1.2 The material on this website may, under no circumstances, be considered to replace legal or any other kind of advice. Accessing it does not constitute or imply a lawyer-client relationship, nor any other kind of trust-based or professional relationship with B Law & Tax. You should not act on the basis of the information on this website, without first seeking appropriate professional advice. Likewise, you should not send any confidential information to B Law & Tax without first consulting one of our lawyers and receiving their authorization to send it.
- 1.3 The links on this website may direct you to other websites managed by third parties, over which B Law & Tax has no control. B Law & Tax is not responsible for the contents or the state of these websites, and access to them via this website does not mean that B Law & Tax recommends or approves their content.
2.- Limitation of liability
- 2.1 You use this website at your own risk. B Law & Tax does not assume liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this website or any other content that may be accessed through it. B Law & Tax does not assume liability for any damage arising from using this website, or for actions performed based on its information.
- 2.2 B Law & Tax does not guarantee absence of virus or other elements that could damage or alter your computer system, electronic documents or files. Therefore, B Law & Tax does not accept liability for any damage that these elements could cause you or third parties.
3.- Data protection
- 3.1 B Law & Tax will treat all information you provide when registering for promotional events or sending curriculum-vitae forms with utmost confidentiality: in the case of promotional events, it will exclusively use this information to handle your registration request and send you information about future events, and, in the case of curriculum-vitae forms, to screen job applicants.
- 3.3 When you are asked to provide personal data to access the services on this website, you will be informed that some of this is essential. If you do not provide it, these services cannot be rendered.
- 3.4 All the companies making up the firm will have access to the personal data provided in forms; they will coordinate their actions as one firm to provide you with the services you request. If you do not want these companies to access your personal data in these forms, please do not complete or send any.
Alfonso Garrido Picon